On Wednesday, 23 August 2017 at 14:01:30 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Wednesday, 23 August 2017 at 13:12:04 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
To coincide with the improvements to -betterC in the upcoming DMD 2.076, Walter has published a new article on the D blog about what it is and why to use it. A fun read. And I'm personally happy to see the love this feature is getting. I have a project I'd like to use it with if I can ever make the time for it!

The blog:

Great piece.

It might be useful to beef up the documentation on some of the things that betterC changes. For instance, here
links to TypeInfo, which has like one line of explanation of what it's for, and ModuleInfo isn't linked to at all (and I'm still a little unclear on what that does).

Walter has made a PR to improve the ModuleInfo documentation: https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1906