On Thursday, 24 August 2017 at 16:41:54 UTC, David Gileadi wrote:

Very interesting!

Thank you

I have a couple suggestions: for newbies like me, it would be nice to include a short explanation of multiple dispatch, and maybe a link to a longer description.

Wikipedia's description of multiple dispatch is pretty good, I'll include it and add a short description.

... Also it wouldn't hurt to include a short excerpt of how this code would look in Julia, along with the D examples.

I included a link to Julia package as an example but I could add a short snippet as illustration.

Finally, I wonder if Discrete and Continuous couldn't be user-defined attributes.

They could but the code closely models Julia's typing system, but UDAs could add good usability to this style of programming as well.