On Friday, 25 August 2017 at 00:35:24 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
What you seem concerned about here is how to produce a meaningful error message for distribution that you do not have implementations for. A slightly more elegant solution would be to pack the structs into an AliasSeq and then use something like !allSatisfies to test them all. I'm sure there's a more elegant solution, but that's the first thing I thought of.

Andrei suggested allSatisfies that as an alternative approach to a Union keyword similar to Julia, at the time I was still stuck on how cool having a Union keyword like Julia's in D would be.

immutable class(T...){...}

What you're looking for is an immutable constructor:

class C
{
    this() immutable;
}