On Thursday, 1 June 2017 at 19:45:17 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
Very exciting! :)

On 06/01/2017 12:31 PM, Joakim wrote:

> I will write up instructions on how to write an Android app
in D _on_
> your Android device

I hope it will be detailed enough for people who are very new to programming on the Android.

I've finally written up full instructions on building D apps for Android by using the linux cross-compiler or native Android compiler I provide:

The upcoming ldc 1.4 beta will be the first to include Android cross-compilation support for all supported host platforms, ie Windows, Mac, and linux, as all my Android patches have now been merged. I'll stop putting out my own cross-compiler builds, though I'll maintain the native ldc package in the Termux package repo, once that's accepted.

If you want to build full OpenGLES GUI Android apps on your Android device, this wiki page shows you how to do that too. You too can be one of the elite few building mobile apps on your mobile device, and in D!