On Wednesday, 30 August 2017 at 17:24:55 UTC, Jean-Louis Leroy wrote:

We had a discussion about automating the call to updateMethods but I don't think that anybody thought of putting it in registerMethods. It might work. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion...

Ali had suggested something similar[1]. I think your concern was that it would get called multiple times, but shared static module constructors runs once a program (static module constructor runs once per thread).

[1] http://forum.dlang.org/post/okljj1$ktb$1...@digitalmars.com
        • Re: Open Metho... Jean-Louis Leroy via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re: Open M... Arun Chandrasekaran via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • Re: O... Jean-Louis Leroy via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jean-Louis Leroy via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... Jean-Louis Leroy via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • R... jmh530 via Digitalmars-d-announce
  • Re: Open Methods: From C++ ... Q. Schroll via Digitalmars-d-announce