iz (on DUB ) is a general purpose library for the D
programming language. It includes streams, containers, a
serializer, property binder, Pascal-like sets, Pascal-like
properties and more.
It's particularly oriented toward manual memory management and
since the last update some huge related work has been achieved:
- verify that everything is leak free (each unittest is run daily
through valgrind as a CRON on TravisCI).
- Array and copy construction has been fixed, allowing to
implement hashsets and maps in the library.
- Static check to verify if aggregates have to be declared to the
GC (which is based on annotation of data: @NoGc)
The mechanisms i've setup are verified to work in a bigger
project called kheops , which is a GUI library that's 100% GC
free (and not 100% finished BTW...)
- Important fixes to the serializer, the system of "published"
properties, the custom RTTIs.
- Plenty of small additions