On Monday, 11 September 2017 at 15:02:17 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
Do you know how much work would it be to reuse devdocs (I see it is open source) as a basis for hosting dub package docs)?

I'm sorry, but I can't assess required time because I'm not a Ruby developer. I have learned basics of the language to add D to the service. If we have the same format for every package documentation on code.dlang.org we should develop only one Scrapper. But I suggest asking for a Ruby developer to assess required time for the implementation.