On Tuesday, 12 September 2017 at 06:29:04 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
Hi all,

Packt Publishing offers eBooks for $10 for a limited time. If your collection of D eBooks is still incomplete then this is a great chance for you. :-) Some of the eBook + Print bundles are reduced, too. Otherwise you can upgrade to print later at 50% off.

D Cookbook by Adam D. Ruppe (https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/d-cookbook) Learning D by Michael Parker (https://www.packtpub.com/application-development/learning-d) D Web Development by myself (https://www.packtpub.com/web-development/d-web-development)

Regards,
Kai

I think we need hunt framework to web develop :)

Thanks kai!