BTW, I'm going to re-post something I posted to github:

FWIW, to any any all who may see: If you need something (even just a tagged release), don't hesitate to ping me, or re-ping, or even straight up harass me about it. I forget things easily, and the squeaky wheel really does get the grease. I have a bad habit of getting caught up in "real life"tm, so if something's really important, make sure to let me know: the worst thing I could possibly do is be busy with other things, so by all means, lemme-have-it.

Github pinging is probably the most reliable way to get my attention (in a positive way), so if you need something, don't hesitate: My github id is Abscissa
  • mysqln - tagged bugf... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: mysqln - ta... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • mysqln - v1.1.2 Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: mysqln - ta... Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: mysqln ... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: mys... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce