On Monday, 25 September 2017 at 14:34:20 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
My fourth post in the GC series is finally live. Titled 'Go Your Own Way (Part Two: The Heap)', it continues the topic of allocating outside of the GC. The previous post covered stack allocations. This one looks at allocating from the non-GC heap. I don't talk about classes in either post, as I'm saving that for the next installment in the series.

[...]

the blog's syntax highlighter theme is not appealing like the one used in official docs.