On 09/30/2017 01:34 PM, Mengu wrote:
> On Friday, 29 September 2017 at 21:06:56 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> The slides:
>>
>>   https://jll63.github.io/openmethods.d/dlang-meetup-2017-09-28/
>>
>> Unfortunately, there is no video.
>
> it's been years yahu, insan bi kamera ayarlar :)

This is the millionth time that we failed to have a successful recording. And... this particular day looked like the easiest one: AdRoll has their meeting rooms hooked up with cameras, multiple microphones, their own Google Meet account, muted or not muted, a very helpful technical person at hand, etc. And the users were not bloody customers either: we are a bunch of well educated, highly technical, highly experienced people. Still... No successful recording... :)

I will put my consumer hat on and blame the product: Recording a meeting and putting on a shared media is not a solved problem. The best thing would be, as you say, make one's own recording... :/

Ali