On Monday, 18 September 2017 at 20:50:55 UTC, Szabo Bogdan wrote:

I want to announce that I managed to release a new version of Trial, the DLang test runner. Since my last announcement, I made this changes:

 - new TAP and VisualTrial reporters
 - add -r flag to override the default reporters
- add the describe command which prints a json with the discovered tests
 - the tests now vave source location
- ars.d terminal is now part of trial... to fix some dependencies

Also, I worked on a visual studio code plugin, it works on my machine... I developed it on mac os, but I will test it on windows and linux in the following weeks:

Any feedback is appreciated!

Cool! I will include it with the D extension bundle for vscode: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=webfreak.dlang-bundle