On Saturday, 7 October 2017 at 17:31:37 UTC, cosinus wrote:
I wrote a little working demo that shows how to use D inside firefox.

It uses emscripten(emcc) and ldc.

https://github.com/cosinus2/dlang-emscripten-demo

Judging by looking at that build script, sure that's simpler than what I read you had to do some time back! You had to switch to some legacy llvm and compile the indermediate first to C and only then to Asm.js.

This looks like powerful enough for normal use. You still miss DRuntime but a lot better than using C to do the same. Perhaps even better than Typescript in some cases?