On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 13:38:10 UTC, b4s1L3 wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 13:08:38 UTC, Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] wrote:
On Wednesday, 11 October 2017 at 10:20:01 UTC, b4s1L3 wrote:
On Monday, 9 October 2017 at 19:44:24 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Glad to announce D v2.076.1.

This point release fixes a few issues over v2.076.1, see the changelog for more details.

- -Martin

I didn't test the beta and missed this regression discovered by a CRON at TravisCI:

Sound like we need more test coverage on the Project Tester (https://github.com/dlang/ci/blob/master/pipeline.groovy#L319).

The regression was discovered in iz, which was at least another time "victim" of a regression (almost day for day 1 year ago). https://github.com/BBasile/iz.

This time it is trivial to overcome. It happens in a contract so checking for a version number does the job and the release version is not affected at all.

I can still add dmd beta as D Compiler in the CI. I think that iz occasionally breaks because it covers many programming style, not because of its "edginess", which means that's its probably not worth adding it to the Project tester.