Hi Martin!

On Tuesday, 10 October 2017 at 13:25:43 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
Thanks, examples are nice for packages.

Examples are a good way to check that the definitions are really working. My first version was really buggy.

Wondering a little about the std. usage, as it seems very unlikely to
ever become standardized.
Why not just use sap. or netweaver. as top level package?

It was just of a lack of a better name. Thinking about it I like the "netweaver." package name.

Also I can recommend at least some basic ddoc comments, it's really trivial to use ddox to get some nice documentation, e.g. see https://github.com/MartinNowak/bloom.

If you use x:ddoxFilterArgs without "--only-documented", it should even work for undocumented functions.

Yeah, documentation is a bit weak. Currently, there is not much more than the official C API (for which you can download the documentation) with some D tuning. But I now start adding more functions and I will consider your hint.

Thanks for your feedback!