On Monday, 23 October 2017 at 22:06:43 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
Guillaume, can you try with building your own LTO version of the standard library and do new measurements?

Something like this should work:
```
ldc-build-runtime --reset --dFlags="-flto=full" BUILD_SHARED_LIBS=OFF

ldc2 -your-normal-compile-flags -flto=full -L-L./ldc-build-runtime.tmp/lib
```

Use `--dFlags="-flto=full;-ar="` for now if you are using macOS (will not be needed with the next beta).

(you can try with `-flto=thin` too for much faster link times)

Cheers,
  Johan

So far my benchmark scripts are Windows-only so no LTO is available AFAIK. I can work on providing such measures (or any flags you want) on OSX in the future.