* More use of D's own language features, this will be improve
even further in the future.
* WindowMaker for PPE/Concrete enables the creation of GUI
elements. Currently it's in its very early stages, lot of
functions are missing or don't work correctly, but it's made well
enough now to help to finish itself, alongside PixelPerfectEditor.
* Some levels of parallelization in the rendering that works
similarly to 3DFX's own SLI technology, currently has too much
artifacting thanks to threading issues. Going to fix it soon,
even if it only has some advantage with CPU rendering (GPU
rendering will be done either through custom shaders, or through
some form of GPGPU method, probably DCompute to make portability
* Started working on its own audio engine.
* Various ways of soundFX/music generation (FM, sample/wavetable).
* Sprite scaling/rotation/3D effects.
* Some way to reduce redraw calls and area, for GUI mainly.
* Multiple system support, including the Raspberry Pi.