In preparation for an upcoming blog post on DMD & Windows, I've edited the DMD installation page on the Wiki with more up-to-date and generic instructions than what was there before. I invite anyone and everyone to look it over and fix any errors, grammatical or otherwise.

More to the point, though, I haven't touched the other sections on the page yet. However, I feel there should be information there for each platform on what's available from the download page, what steps are necessary to configure the system when using the zip archives, and how to use a DMD installed via the install.sh script. I can get to it myself eventually, but I would prefer if someone already familiar with these things got to it first :-)