On Wednesday, 25 October 2017 at 16:57:27 UTC, kinke wrote:
The MS libs are obviously still required. They can be compressed to ~32 MB. The redistribution of the static libs is unclear, that's why I haven't pursued this further, but that's basically the only thing standing in the way of releasing a fully self-contained LDC package with a compressed size of roughly 50 MB (64-bit libs only).

I wish we had zero-dependence distributions of all compilers for Windows. I want to redist compiler with my application for easy modding. And requiring VisualStudio / BuildToos is too much garbage for a small task. (Ideally it should be 20-30 MB at max).