On 11/3/2017 2:28 AM, Daniel Kozak wrote:
How should I compile my program to enable array vectorization?

dmd doesn't do what is known as "auto-vectorization".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Automatic_vectorization

What D does is have vector data types, and when those are used vector instructions are generated for them.

https://dlang.org/spec/simd.html
  • Release D 2.077.0 Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: Release D 2... Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
        • Re: Rel... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Joakim via Digitalmars-d-announce
          • Re:... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
            • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
              • ... Walter Bright via Digitalmars-d-announce
                • ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: Release... Martin Nowak via Digitalmars-d-announce