On Monday, 13 November 2017 at 18:43:13 UTC, Dragos Carp wrote:
Hi all,

Tomorrow November 14th, we will have our next Munich meetup. This time Seb and Stefan will give an introductory talk about templates and CTFE. After Andrei's awesome talk last month, we are happy to welcome new members of our group joining the regular meetups.

As usual before and after the talk we will also have good conversations with pizza and drinks.

Please RSVP on: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Munich-D-Programmers/events/244112572/

Thanks,
Dragos

Sounds like fun. I wish I could make it down to Germany, but unfortunately I can't, especially not tomorrow with less than a day in advance :p

Will there be any possibilities that the talks can be recorded and put on youtube?