Trying to get one more meetup in before the holidays. Just a casual meeting at the Street. Hope you can join us!

Switched to The Wednesday before Thanksgiving. Sorry for the adjustment, but we had some people who could not attend Friday, and this day, we may have another special guest.

Event is still here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/monthly-boston-d-get-together-tickets-39796394086

Got confirmation that the other guest will be joining us, Dconf 2014 and 2017 keynote speaker, Scott Meyers. I think he also has done some other things besides Dconf. Hope to see you there!

-Steve