On 12/15/2017 04:45 AM, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2017-12-15 08:31, Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) wrote:

- The deperecated symbols have been removed (ie, the the outdated pre-v1.0.0 interfaces).

If you have removed symbols that's a breaking API changes which should bump the right most digit in the version according to Semantic Versioning [1].

[1] https://semver.org/

Oh, I'd thought it was the middle one for that. Right-most for non-breaking changes, Middle for all breaking changes, and Left-most for major changes. Guess I remembered it wrong :/