On Saturday, 16 December 2017 at 11:52:37 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
On Friday, 15 December 2017 at 03:08:35 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
This should be live now:

Great! I've added some comments there, pasted here:

Fantastic feedback! Fills in some really important details.

Can't wait to see the results of LTO on Weka.io's (LARGE) applications. Work in progress...!

Agreed. It'd be great to see the experience of a few more apps.

Could you add the reference links in the comment section there too? (can't click on blue links in the video ;-)

Done. Thanks for pointing this out. I also updated the posted slide deck so that the hyperlinks work after downloading it. (They still aren't clickable in the GitHub inline viewer.)

Clearly very interested in what your PGO testing will show. :-)

Yes, should be interesting. Promising results in one benchmark. And sigh, I forgot to mention the opportunity you mentioned for someone to participate: Adding LLVM's IR-level PGO to the LDC compiler. Sounds pretty cool.