On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 19:48:30 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Mon, Dec 18, 2017 at 03:58:59PM +0000, Seb via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote:
D wouldn't be this powerful, rocking language as it is today without all its contributors who worked very hard on improving. To start showing our gratitude and as a token of appreciation, we have started listing all the awesome people who made D possible on dlang.org:

https://dlang.org/contributors.html

Cool stuff!

Would it be possible to apply a better style to that page, e.g., to wrap the list into multiple columns? A long page with a single column of names is hard to read.

Great idea -> https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2013