On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 19:32:16 UTC, Mengu wrote:
On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 15:58:59 UTC, Seb wrote:
D wouldn't be this powerful, rocking language as it is today without all its contributors who worked very hard on improving. To start showing our gratitude and as a token of appreciation, we have started listing all the awesome people who made D possible on dlang.org:

[...]

does writing a book count? if so, the list is missing ali :-)

We could include dlang/dconf.org into the list of repositories parsed (Ali has made a couple of PRs there). At the moment the script only looks at dlang/dmd, dlang/druntime, dlang/phobos, dlang/dlang.org, dlang/tools and dlang/installer.
However, the `dconf.org` repository is rather big:

https://github.com/dlang/dlang.org/pull/2014