On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 15:58:59 UTC, Seb wrote:
D wouldn't be this powerful, rocking language as it is today without all its contributors who worked very hard on improving. To start showing our gratitude and as a token of appreciation, we have started listing all the awesome people who made D possible on dlang.org:

https://dlang.org/contributors.html

The upcoming 2.078.0 release notes will also contain a listing of all the amazing people who made 2.078 a reality:

https://dlang.org/changelog/pending.html

This information is aggregated over all core D repositories (dmd, druntime, phobos, tools, dlang.org, installer). For the nerds, as of now the information is extracted from 45389 commits.
For more details, see:

https://github.com/dlang/tools/blob/master/contributors.d

(it runs on the CLI too)

if (!contributorList.canFind(yourName)) {
"Find a bug or improvement idea today and make a PR ;-)".writeln;
}

Cheers,

Seb

There are a few dups:

- "Adam D. Ruppe" and "adamdruppe"
- "UplinkCoder" and "Stefan Koch"
- "Hackerpilot" and "Brian Schott"
- "Iain Buclaw" and "ibuclaw"
- "Timothee Cour" and "timotheecour"
- "Abscissa" and "Nick Sabalausky"

Probably a few others that are less obvious, but that's only 1.05% anyway.