On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 at 13:52:06 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Wednesday, 20 December 2017 at 13:40:29 UTC, Kyle wrote:

Your book and Adam's are both excellent and this looks like a prime opportunity to try out Kai's.

Thanks! Absolutely, pick up Kai's book. I wish it had been around when I wrote Chapter 10 in mine.

Yes, a big "THANK YOU!" to all authors.

The good thing with the digital books from Packt is, that you can use a .pdf on your desktop computer and an .epub or .kindle on your ebook reader in parallel and additional or you can read the purchased books on-line. I was not aware of this feature before I got my first one.