On Saturday, 13 January 2018 at 14:43:53 UTC, rumbu wrote:
Personally I hate dub because it's polluting my %APPDATA% folder and each time I connect my laptop to the company domain network, I must wait to sync zillions of files.

Dub uses the roaming profile directory for its cache storage. This needs to be changed to the local profile directory. I'll submit a PR for this at some point in the near future.

I have the dub build working locally and will be submitting another PR for that shortly. Unless anyone has any valid complaints, I'd like to convert dub.json to SDL format so that I can add comments without trying to work around the JSON syntax limitations.