On Monday, 22 January 2018 at 09:42:58 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
On Monday, 22 January 2018 at 07:40:02 UTC, Andrzej Kilijański wrote:
On Sunday, 21 January 2018 at 22:45:56 UTC, Basile B. wrote:

Nice work.

Remarks:

1/ There's an obvious issue with drag and drop. You should store the position of the mouse (in Delphi it would be during the "OnMouseDown" event) and subtract it while moving. The little jump is a bit annoying i think.

2/ For some reason, DPI detection was wrong for me. It started with 304 (pretty big !) instead of 96.

Thanks for testing :) Do you mean the story jump just after you start dragging or you have issues on every mouse move?

Just after start dragging.

It was intended to reveal what is under the cursor. But maybe you are right. I will fix it on the option in the configuration in the next version :)

Do you have this DPI issues on windows or on linux?

Linux.

I think this may be a SDL problem. DlangUI uses the SDL_GetDisplayDPI() function to check DPI. I will check that code.