On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 at 15:41:37 UTC, Arun Chandrasekaran wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 January 2018 at 00:24:46 UTC, Seb wrote:
Also please don't post questions to Announce!
https://github.com/dlang/dub/issues would have been the right place.

Ah, I thought I was posting to General. Sorry about that. I see similar posts though not often. The post creation page could hint to which forum we are posting, something like this: https://i.imgur.com/8LgLsx8.png

DUB as a binary is provided with each new DMD or LDC release, that is the reason why there is no binaries (called assets now) on the GH page. If you setup a D compiler you have DUB automatically nowadays.