On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 12:49:30 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
On 12/02/2018 12:38 PM, Chris wrote:
On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 05:36:51 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
dxml 0.2.0 has now been released.

I really wasn't planning on releasing anything this quickly after announcing dxml, but when I went to start working on DOM support, it turned out to be surprisingly quick and easy to implement. So, dxml now has basic DOM support.

[...]

Will this replace `std.xml` one day?

As long as DTD support is essentially non-existent, my vote will always be no.

How hard would it be to add DTD support? One could take dxml and extend it in order to include it in Phobos. I haven't used `std.xml` for years now. It is essentially dead and unusable atm.