On Monday, 12 February 2018 at 15:20:29 UTC, Martin Tschierschke wrote:
On Monday, 16 November 2015 at 15:20:51 UTC, Andrei
Congratulations to everybody who co

Andrei
Old post but new numbers!
http://erdani.com/d/downloads.daily.png
Would be nice to know what caused the recent spike to >8000?
Are there any other usage stats available? For dlang.org or code.dlang.org ?

Regards mt.

When I see spikes like that out of nowhere that it’s usually some automation kicking in. Could it be a new CI that we didn’t account for yet?

Secretly hope it’s a fresh wave of D users though ;)
  • Re: D compiler daily... Martin Tschierschke via Digitalmars-d-announce
    • Re: D compiler ... Dmitry Olshansky via Digitalmars-d-announce
      • Re: D compi... Nick Sabalausky (Abscissa) via Digitalmars-d-announce