On Tuesday, 20 February 2018 at 22:54:43 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 10:19:03PM +0000, John Gabriele via Digitalmars-d-announce wrote: [...]
Thanks. Is the point to be able to string a bunch of selective imports together, as in:

import pkg.mod1 : sym1, sym2, pkg.mod2 : sym1, sym2, pkg.mod3 : sym1;

?

That's difficult to read; it's hard to see the difference between the commas that separate the symbols vs the commas that separate the modules+symbols groups.

Yeah, personally I'd avoid writing it that way too. But obviously enough people like this syntax to push it through. *shrug*

I'm going to a) never write these imports and b) pretend this feature doesn't exist.

Atila