On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 10:42:33 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
On Thursday, February 22, 2018 10:30:44 psychoticRabboit via Digitalmars-d- announce wrote:
On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 09:42:47 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
> I'm going to a) never write these imports and b) pretend this
> feature doesn't exist.
>
> Atila

what about something like this then?

import std.stdio; std.conv: to, from; std.algorithm: doSomething; std.whatever;

just one simple rule; multiple imports on a line are seperated with ;

surely the parser or whatever it's called, could work with that clean and simple solution.

Honestly, I'm against importing multiple modules on a single line just like I'm against putting multiple variable declarations on a single line. They're harder to read and easier to screw up.

- Jonathan M Davis

+1
I agree 100%