On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 01:17:26 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 01:02:59 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:

Interesting, you have a good example?

yeah..phobos.

I learn most about the various phobos libraries, and their usefulness, from looking at the various imports that phobos modules use.

If they just used import *; I'd have no idea what was going on.

and worse, if phobos used this new so-called 'optional' syntax...then I'd probably have switched to another language by now.

import pkg.mod1 : sym1, sym2, pkg.mod2 : sym1, sym2, pkg.mod3 : sym1;

I don't have the patience to decipher stuff like that.