On Monday, 26 February 2018 at 18:17:51 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Oh, fixed now. since there's no ddoc at all in that file, it should have been skipped, I just had a testing "return true;" in the method I forgot to remove.

Nice :D Looks good.

ketmar sent me a patch to parse a .adrdox_ignore file, in the same format as gitignore, which I merged but haven't pushed to that server yet. I'm not sure that's the exact approach I want to take, but something like that will be an option soon too if the default doesn't work out.

Awesome. good start at least, and just to throw an approach out there for your consideration, a .adrdox.yml file with a include/exclude/style/etc keys might be a good way to go.

Yeah, I just need to decide how I want that to look in the repo too (if you download adrdox yourself, you can change the skeleton.html and style.css files locally. style.css is a bit of a mess tho but it can be done, i did a dark color scheme here to use as a test. but how to do that on the central host? idk yet, maybe it can read a custom file out of the git repo, or add some option to dub.json.). but that will prolly be a week or two before i get around to it.

Great! Think I'll give the skeleton/style a hack at some point indeed. Maybe if it's a central host then styling should just be homogeneous across the board as well for consistency and all?

Cheers