I finally got around and fixed the last corners here and there.

If you wonder what Diamond is, then it's a library for developing full-stack MVC web-applications based on vibe.d.

It contains a lot of features (Which you can see in the READ ME)

To name a few of the key features:

* Full control over requests / responses when wanted.
* "Websettings" file that lets you control requests / responses for:
  * Before a request is handled.
  * After a request has been handled.
  * When an error occurres.
  * When a page or controller action wasn't found.
  * When a static file has been requested.
* Multiple static file paths
* Let's you bind to multiple ip addresses and ports.
* Let's you control default headers for each type of request (default, static files, errors, not found etc.) * Uses vibe.d for backend, so it's very powerful and all vibe.d features can be used with Diamond * Easy control over the application's type using *static if* constructs.
  * isWeb (true for both web-servers and web-apis.)
  * isWebServer (true for web-servers)
  * isWebApi (true for web-apis)
  * isWeb, isWebServer and isWebApi will be false for standalone.
* ACL & Authentication tied to it
* Separate authentication that can be used either with or without the ACL
* CSRF Protection
* Easy integrated cookie/session API.
* The network can be restricted to specific ips.
* Transactions
* Unittesting
* Logging
* i18n
* Version-control
* Route rewriting
* Database Integration & Object Relational Mapping
* Websockets
* Specialized Routes (Can fetch resources external internal or local) * Views are parsed at compile-time, thus rendering of views are super fast
* Views can have layout views
* Views have a metadata section that lets you change view configurations such as its controller, model, layout, route and placeholders. * Views have placeholders and layout view's can access the render view's placeholders.
* Views can encode their data
* Has a rich syntax that allows for complex and innovative rendering. * Easy access to the current request / response using the properties: *httpRequest* and *httpResponse*
* Can render other views within itself
* Any type of D code can be written within views.
* Allows for sections, which is useful to only render a part of the view. (Very useful for responsive designs)
* Can be passed to controllers by their base view
* Layout views can be changed dynamically
* Expensive views can be cached.
* Flash-messages
* Controller actions are mapped through attributes. (By default the route name will be the name of the function.) * If wanted actions can be mapped manually, but that's a legacy feature. * Controller actions can easily control how the response is handled, as they require a status returned
  * Status.success (Will continue to handle the request.)
* Status.end (Will end the request; useful for json responses etc. *Note: using the json() function already does it for you.)*
  * Status.notFound (Will issue a 404 status for the response.)
* Can map mandatory actions that are executed on every requests. (Useful for authentication etc.)
* Easy integrated authentication (Can be combined with ACL)
* RESTful
* Specific actions can be restricted to specific ips.

After 2.7.0 I have decided to drop backward compatibility as 2.7.0 barely introduces any major breaking changes, but it fixes a lot of issues and now works with vibe.d 0.8.2 and mysql-native 2.1.0!!

Since last announced update the following has been added:

* i18n messages can now be added dynamically.
* Support for mysql-native 2.1.0
* Support for vibe.d 0.8.2
* Removed backward compatibility with older vibe.d versions
* Slowly moving away from shared static constructors. (Currently Diamond implements a main function for a start.) * Better internal usage of placeholders (They now append to the view's content, instead of using std.array.replace.) * Removed the rootPath property from the View class, because it was expensive and kind of useless.
* You can now retrieve placeholder values from views
* Route creation was made public
* Added new view functionality such as the ability to delay view render for layouts etc.
* Added the ability to use a single view for routing
* Added a view constructor extension type

Other than that minor optimizations and bug fixes has also taken place.

Github: https://github.com/DiamondMVC/Diamond
Dub: https://code.dlang.org/packages/diamond (Currently waiting for dub to update the package!)

In the last announcement for Diamond I said I'd implement a SEO API and SOAP support and it's still planned, but it wasn't prioritized like updating to vibe.d 0.8.2 and mysql-native 2.1.0

I still plan to implement it within the near future!

I think Diamond has reached a stable phase, which means I can focus on adding tutorials, examples etc.

I also need to pick up working on the official Diamond website, but I have a lot of actual paid work that I can't just put away at the moment, so my time working on actual Diamond is limited right now.

I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone who contributes to D, vibe.d and mysql-native, because without them Diamond wouldn't be where it's at!

Anyway,

Thank you for your time!