On Saturday, 10 March 2018 at 00:09:18 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
Looking for http libs? Behold:

Oh my. Eats 2 GB of ram but with the newest patrons <https://www.patreon.com/adam_d_ruppe> I sprung for the beefier host. Only searches projects already on the site as of the beginning of each day (it loads what has already been generated, it doesn't seek to generate more at this time).

It loads one of my own deprecated modules as the top result. lol, it could still use some work. But it is started now.

Cool, and if you are in the mood of using only arsd, for example find an example for a trigger on mouse request: