On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 12:41:28 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
Kai has been working recently [1] on updating LDC 0.17.x (ltsmaster) to work with LLVM 6, PowerPC, AArch64, ... You may want to take advantage of that activity to get better bootstrap compiler support for your platforms. For example by filing bug reports, or better: helping out with testing and fixing things ;-)

Sure thing. Guix can support multiple versions of LLVM and build against those, so you can inject different dependencies (read versions of LLVM) in the dependency graph. I am quite keen to use the latest for my tools.