On Sunday, 11 March 2018 at 17:15:28 UTC, Seb wrote:
I assume you are using Windows?

Yes, I'm the typical lazy convenient Windows user scared of the terminal window.

Setup on Posix is really simple.
git clone all three repos + run make.

I am happy for Posix users. Theoretically the process is the same on Windows.

There's also a bash script to automate this:

https://github.com/dlang/tools/blob/master/setup.sh

This will need Linux subsystem as a Windows feature installed. Bash scripts do not work on Windows. Or other third party applications that are not listed as prerequisites on wiki.