On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 14:37:40 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
Can you guys add another donation package, which is basically pay what you want towards a more long term issue? To incentivize fixing.

Monetary wise I shouldn't donate but I do care about shared library support enough that I will talk with some cash.

The idea is to create dedicated kickstarter campaigns for the most pressing issue of the community. Once the State of D survey has been concluded and analyzed, we will most likely kickoff the first campaign. Stay tuned!