On 3/12/18 10:57 AM, Void-995 wrote:
On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 10:38:57 UTC, bachmeier wrote:
On Monday, 12 March 2018 at 05:02:31 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:
Now, I actually understand ranges and am very glad that they're there, but as a D newbie, they were annoying, because they were unfamiliar.

Ranges are D's monads. The only thing missing is the burrito tutorials.

I always thought the best spice in D is UFCS. If only there would be one for local symbols (but that needs either foundation's decision or I need to write my first DIP and do something instead of just crying silently into my sleeve).

alias I(alias X) = X;

void main()
{
   int y = 5;