On Tuesday, 27 March 2018 at 18:08:14 UTC, Laurent Tréguier wrote:
Hello, D community!

I've been looking at D for a while now, but never got to really use it. And now that Microsoft initiated the Language Server Protocol, I thought about trying to make a language server using DCD, DFMT and D-Scanner. It only supports formatting with DFMT and basic autocompletion with DCD (for now). I've successfully got it working with both VSCode [1] and Atom [2], maybe I'll try to make extensions for some other editors as well.

Also now that I've actually tried the language, I have to say I really like it :)

[1]: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=LaurentTreguier.vscode-dls
[2]: https://atom.io/packages/ide-dlang

neat, I am also planning on including dcd inside my language server, did everything just work or did you have issues with threading and messaging etc and what were your experiences on it?

I see that you have an auto updater, I might as well steal that functionality for me :p

Can you list what else makes your language server special? Have you maybe also considered contributing on workspace-d/serve-d? ;)