On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 at 23:50:24 UTC, Arredondo wrote:
I could not get this to work for me in the past (I'm using Windows 10). I saw this announcement so I decided to try again.

I have a little more experience to share...

std.process.ProcessException@std\process.d(753): Failed to spawn new process (The system cannot find the file specified.)
0x00384D1F
0x00384AD2
0x00382ADD

This seems to appear due to the import timing feature. You can disable it in your settings with `"d.enableDMDImportTiming": false`

Moreover, the extension is completely SPAMMING the output console, making it pop up constantly with endless messages like:

The spam to the output console is normal (I think). It's actually quite useful when troubleshooting, and I don't think the popup window should show up uninvited. It doesn't for me, anyway.

Mike