On Tuesday, 3 April 2018 at 23:02:42 UTC, WebFreak001 wrote:
new code-d (D extension for vscode) and serve-d (Language Server Protocol server for it) release

dcd-server.exe remains active in memory after I quit VSCode. If I close/open VSCode several times, I have a lot of dcd-server.exe instances running, each one consuming around 200k of memory and 2% of processor power (I wonder why since vscode is shut down).

Secondly, why is not dcd-server.exe 64 bit?

Note: this is not criticism, I really appreciate your work.