Congratulations to Zach Tollen and everyone who worked on DIP 1009. It took a painful amount of time to get it through the process, but it had finally come out of the other side with an approval. The proposal itself was approved early on, but it needed quite a bit of revision to get to an acceptable final draft. The DIP in its final form:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/accepted/DIP1009.md

Though I will not retroactively apply review summaries to all previously approved DIPs, I will do so with those currently working through the process. I've started with this one. Note that I kept the 'Preliminary Review' name instead of using the new 'Community Review' so that it would match the review thread title.

I would like to remind everyone that DIP 1013, "The Deprecation Process", is currently under Community Review, with very little feedback so far. I encourage everyone to take a look at it and speak up if any flaws or potential enhancements are seen.

https://forum.dlang.org/thread/rxlbdijkbhanwvbks...@forum.dlang.org