On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 11:03:48 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
Here's my blog post about my project that allows directly #including C headers in D*

https://atilanevesoncode.wordpress.com/2018/04/09/include-c-headers-in-d-code/

Certainly interesting. Is there a good reason why you didn't look into Calypso though? It's restricted to LDC, okay, but its approach of fusioning C++ and D parts at the AST and LLVM-IR level seems far more promising to me - no need to translate the C(++) parts to D and let the underlying D compiler parse & analyze all that generated code again. And Calypso's C++ support is apparently mature enough to interface with Qt5 (!)...