On Tuesday, 10 April 2018 at 18:01:37 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
On 4/10/18 12:51 PM, Atila Neves wrote:
On Tuesday, 10 April 2018 at 13:53:34 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:

If you get to the point where you can #include <vector>, it will be doubly impressive!

Not *if*, *when*. ;)

I hope you are right, but I remain skeptical :)

If I may throw a curveball back at you, I recall a question at last year's dconf during the talk about interfacing with C++ STL about using emplace_back instead of push_back. And the questioner who happened to be sitting next to me said "meh, push_back isn't very useful, nobody uses push_back any more" :P

-Steve

Haha, I remember. I do plan on dealing with emplace_back, but I have no idea how just yet and I was hoping nobody was going to call me on it until then. Busted! :P

Atila