On Wednesday, 11 April 2018 at 14:33:26 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On Monday, 9 April 2018 at 11:03:48 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
Here's my blog post about my project that allows directly #including C headers in D*

I don't know the exact details of your project but can't you just:

1. Copy the includes
2. Paste them into a C file
3. Run DStep on the C file
4. Replace the includes in the first file with the result from DStep

This would require changing DStep to always return `false` here [1]. Or perhaps run the preprocessor to expand the includes and then run DStep.

[1] https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/blob/master/dstep/translator/Translator.d#L326

--
/Jacob Carlborg

That wouldn't have the same semantics as I want.

I tried using dstep as a library. It didn't work.